Student whose parents annual income is upto Rs. 15,000/- are eligible.
2. Primary Teachers concession (PTC)
Wards of Primary Teachers are eligible.
3. Secondary Teachers Concession (STC)
Wards of secondary School Teachers are eligible.
4. Freedom fighter concession & Scholarship
Wards of freedom fighters are eligible.
5. Ex-Servicemen Concession
Wards of Ex-Servicemen are eligible.
6. Girls concession
Girls students of std XI and XII are eligible
7. National Merit Scholarship
Students are selected by HSC board on merit basis.
8. Open Merit Scholarship
Students who secure more than 65% in std Xth & XIIth are eligible.
9. Scholarship for the Physically chalenged
Scholarship for Disabled students.
10. EBC Scholarship
Students of Open Category having 60% marks at std Xth & whose parents annual income upto Rs. 15000 are eligible
11. Govt. of India Scholarship
Backword class students whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. one lac are eligible.
12. Rajashri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharj Merit Scholarship
SC, VJNT & SBC category students with more than 75% marks in Xth.
13. Minority Scholarship
Students belonging to minority Communities with 50% marks & parents annual income upto 2 lac are eligible.
14. Teachers and others staff of Phulsing Naik.
Prizes & Cash awards sponsored by College Staff for the meritorius Students.